Would you like to eat something healthy and rich that gives us more protein in our diet and has properties such as
- High fiber content.
- Lowers bad cholesterol.
- They are rich in vitamins B1, B2, B9, C, E and K, as well as minerals such as calcium, zinc, magnesium, iron, potassium and phosphorus.
- They can be used in many preparations.
- 2 cup Chickpea flour
- 140 ml Water
- 1 tbs Olive oil
- at ease Spices
- at ease Salt
- In a bowl, add the flour, oil, spices and salt.
- Add the water little by little until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- You should have a dough drier than bread that you can knead without sticking in your hands (if it sticks you can sprinkle it with flour)
- Stretch the mass enough to obtain a thin relative mass.
- Cut the cookies into squares.
- Oil the oven dough or use butter paper.
- Place on the tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Now wait and see!
Follow us, give us like, comment and share for more content and recipes.
Our page in Facebook
More recipes Here