Tofu is one of the most widely used foods in Asian countries and has countless recipes and different uses in gastronomy, such as scrambled tofu in this case. It could also be considered a super food due to the amount of protein it contains since it comes from soybeans.
- 250 gr Tofu
- 1/4 pinch Salt It is at your own discretion
- 1/4 tbs Turmeric
- 1/4 tbs Pepper It is at your own discretion
- 1/8 tsp Merken It is at your own discretion
- Grind the firm tofu until it is crumbled. If your tofu is not firm. You must put it in a container with a weight on top so that it can throw off the excess water and then grind it.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil.
- Once hot, pour the tofu and fry it for 1 minute.
- Add seasonings and salt to taste.
- Ready to serve and enjoy with whatever you want.
Written by Fitness and sport team
More recipes with tofu: here
Fried breaded tofu: here
Follow us, give us like, comment and share for more content and recipes.
Our page in Facebook
More recipes Here