- Cut the tofu in thin sheets along the length.
- In a bowl mix the chickpea flour with the water and seasoning. If you do it with egg, beat the eggs until they have a homogeneous consistency. It is suitable for vegans if you use chickpea flour.
- In the previous bowl if you do it with chickpea flour leave them 10 minutes resting the Tofu so that it tastes better.
- In another bowl put the panko or breadcrumbs.
- To batter the tofu, pass the tofu through the chickpea flour mixture (if you didn't leave it to rest for a while) or egg and then through the breading.
- Heat a frying pan with some cooking oil and wait until the oil is very hot so that it does not stick.
- Give it to them well on both sides and ready to enjoy!
Follow us, give us like, comment and share for more content and recipes.
Our page in Facebook
More recipes Here